“Patchetts replaced all 20 of our windows with sashes and we are delighted with the result. Our initial contact and subsequent meetings with Janine ensured our order was exactly what we wanted. We accepted the offer of a visit to the factory and found it fascinating. The survey was thorough and the time between placing the order and delivery was remarkably quick. Installation was completed ahead of schedule with very few hitches other than the inevitable upheaval of having all the windows done at once. Most impressive was the extra joinery we needed to restore a shutter box which is now much improved.”
The customer chose Farrow and Ball Slipper Satin for the windows and the exterior of the front door is painted RAL3002 Carmine Red. Antique brass hardware throughout.
We manufactured using engineered Red Grandis. The benefits are:
• FSC 100% certified
• Straight grained hardwood
• Fungi resistant
• Continuity of supply
• Plantation grown
• Single species
Our windows are finished in Remmers “Aqua-Stopp” paint. The benefits are:
• Effective protection against moisture thanks to a new type of mulit-phase polymer
• Early resistance to water and block resistance through a high degree of cross-linking of the coating
• Good water vapour diffusion capacity and resistance to weather
• Minimises the risk of damage when installed in winter
• Long durability and little tendancy to soil
• Elegant smooth surface as well as a pleasant appearance and touch.
At Patchett Joinery we not only want to improve the look and thermal efficiency of your window and doors, we also want you to enjoy them for years to come with the minimum amount of maintenance. Every detail is thought through, tried and tested.